Old versionsSee all
NCheck Finger Attendance is an end-user biometric system designed to automate employee attendance control. The NCheck application uses biometric fingerprint identification to track the time of each employee presence, automatically calculates summary time for each employee and generates printable reports.
- Attendance control automation system using fingerprint biometrics.
- Fingerprint biometrics protect against errors or employee fraud.
- Ready-to-use software with friendly user interface.
- Reports generation for employees' attendance.
- Fast operation based on reliable NIST MINEX-compliant fingerprint engine.